Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello and Welcome to My Life

It has been 175 days since he left, not that I'm counting or anything! The first 5 months flew by and I loved that but now since he's left from his r&r, time does nothing but d-r-a-g on. We are officially half way through this and I cannot wait for him to be home! But in the mean time I am going to write...what specifically you may wonder, well anything and everything. It can be about deployments, military, kids, families, jobs or whatever else comes to my mind! And I don't anyone to be excluded, everyone is welcome to read and comment! This is just to help me get my feelings out and hopefully help someone else along the way :) But right now it is 2 in the morning and I need to sleep, so I will write my first 'official' blog tomorrow...any suggestions on where to start?! let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment